Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Blog About Many Things...

It's Thanksgiving break and I am sitting at home not doing anything so I decided to write about how my life has been the past few weeks. Well to start off Barclay College is a paper happy College I have wrote so many papers this semester it's nuts. I think I have had to do more papers this semester than any semester of college before which is crazy to me. That alone just hung over me in a daunting fashion, I mean I felt like I had and endless amount of papers to write and there was no way they were going to get done. Just as I felt like my life was evening out and it was cool my flippin car broke down about a mile outside of Haviland it was overheating and leaking fluid everywhere. So that got sent off to Pratt to get fixed and they found the problem and fixed it...I thought. I was on my way to OKC about 60 miles from where I was going and the car started to get hot again so I pulled over in Perry OK. Its a awful little town and I didn't like it I haven't been frustrated to the point of wanting to break down and give up ever but I was there in Perry I sat and prayed just telling God that whatever the reason all of this was happening that I will try to find the good and learn from it and that I knew everything would work out because I trusted him. Then my phone rang and one of my bros from Miami told me that one of our friends that was going to the show lived 20 minutes from Perry and was going to come get me so I could still go to the show, so again I thanked God for having someone close to me at that point in time. I ended up leaving my car in Perry and going to OKC to watch the show...which was AWESOME!!!! The bands were so good and it was what I needed to do after my past few weeks.

So on the brighter side of things I went to David and Megan's house yesterday to chat with David about things and catch up a little bit and he was putting up Christmas lights so I helped him with stuff while we talked and then Blake came outside and me and Blake kicked it for awhile. I like hanging out with that little guy hes so cool and fun to hang out with. Now the funniest thing that happened was when Cadence came out to tell David something she didn't know I was there and when David said hey look Cadence Ethan is here she turned and looked and smiled and gave me a big hug and even something as minuscule as that made what was a very stressful week seem not so bad. Then they were going to decorate Christmas trees in their home and Cadence has a pink tree for her room and she was so pumped to show me it was funny.

At Church tonight we had our Thanksgiving dinner thing and afterwards I hung around to help put some stuff up and ended up playing with Blake and Cadence again...It makes me pumped for the future and makes me like the idea of having kids even though I know that they will be stressful and sometimes you don't know what you are going to do with them because they are acting crazy. But kids like to have fun and I like to run around and act crazy and moronical to an extent and kids do that better than anyone so when I get to hang with Blake and Cadence it's always a fun time but they aren't morons at all sometimes Cadence looks at me like I'm a dummy and that always makes me laugh.

Oh and I met Eli's girlyfriend today and she seemed like she was really nice, I hope he keeps her around he needs someone to hangout with besides me for when I'm at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment