Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Playin' It Cool

I'm being forced to blog by Andreia so I don't really have anything clever to say or worth reading. Barry is messing with my phone and talking to people on facebook. I hurt Eliot Hinshaws feelings litte El has a BIG heart and its really easy to break. He just said the sleep over is of NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Barry just told me that a blog is not just a bunch of random stuff. Andreia just made a horse sound when she laughed. Barry's theme song is playin' it cool by The Aquabats. Matt wants to be a Unicorn.  Barry just grabbed my phone and then immediately sat it back down and said no. My computer is about to die so I think I'll finish now.

Wait an anonymous writer wants to say something
the anonymous source decided not to comment.

well until next time!!
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment